photo by Caleb Woods via Unsplash
Now it was the turn of her daughter,after her husband died as a martyr,
Making both ends,she raised her daughter to serve their motherland,
Bidding adieu to her, she was happy about the promise she was able to keep.
Rules for 3LineTales
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Thank you Sonya for running the challenge and photo by Caleb Woods via unsplash