Well, this is my first ever tag on WP. Ironically, I’m at a loss for words to express my elation.I had created this blog around 8 months, but have been diligently working at it only since the last 2 weeks. And here, I’ve been nominated for the first ever tag, by Ms Sheetal Bhardwaj of Glitters of Life. Thanks a lot Sheetal for the tag.
You can get glimpses of her amazing work here at Sheetal Bhardwaj . I’d encourage each of you to visit her blog and be amazed by her poetry, thoughts on life and many more.
I have been procrastinating with this tag for long but not anymore.
Here goes the list……
1)Name one trait in you that you want to give up and why?
Well that would definitely be my procrastinating self. And that’s because it causes as much trouble to me as to others. So, I want to make a start of getting rid of being a procrastinator.
2)What is your wildest fantasy?
I don’t know if this’ll be counted as fantasy, but I want to visit The Arctic and The Antarctica at least once in my lifetime.
3)Which place according to you will satisfy your craving for adventure?
Clueless about this one. Probably scuba diving on the Barrier Reef.
4)What is your fashion statement?
Well, I take on each day with positivity and a smile. That I think is my fashion statement.
5)If you are stranded on an island with a stranger how would you introduce yourself without saying your name?
What’s in a name?? I’ll just show my blog, hahaha, just kidding.
6)What is your signature statement/dialogue?
Trust yourself to achieve greater heights. It works.
7)One thing you fear the most.
The death of my loved ones,is the thing I fear the most. I know death is inevitable, but I dread about it always.
8)How will you combat your weaknesses?
By saying to myself, All iz well.( The fans of the movie “3 idiots” will understand.)
9)Who is your favorite family member and why?
Undoubtedly my Ajji( granny) dearest. She is my pillar of strength.
10)If you are given a chance to make a difference in someone’s life, how would you do it?
I would make a change through the medium of education. There’s no greater asset than education.
11)What was the first thought that crossed your mind while you read these questions?
Wow, my blog is being recognized, efforts don’t go in vain. Added to that, this is extra special, as it’s my first ever tag.
RULES ARE: –
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
My Nominees :-
5) Swami Kosho
6) Vaidehi Soni
7) Iain Kelly
9) Deepa Laxmi
Questions for my nominees :-
- Do you like to write under a pseudo- name ? If yes, why?
- What was your inspiration to start a blog?
- How would you describe yourself in a word?
- What is the one thing you like about the country you live in?
- If you wish you were somebody/something, what would that be?
- Do you like to travel/ or are you a stay at home person?
- Do you like pets, and if yes which ones?
- The strengths in you that you are proud of?
- Given a chance, what kind of change would you make to the society you live in?
- How do you motivate yourself everyday?
- Lastly, if you are stranded on an island, how would you entertain yourself?