Please do visit Sadje’s blog. She is an incredible blogger.
• Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
• Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).
Sadje’s Questions :-
- How much time do you allocate to your blog, daily?
I don’t actually allocate a specific time to my blog. Somedays I spend too much time, while on the other days I don’t spend much time, here.
2. Do you feel positive about the future of the written blogs?
Yes, indeed I do. Blogs provide a myriad of thought processes, views and the best part is the easy accessibility of the same.
3. What is more important to you regarding your blog :-
I’d love to hear from my fellow bloggers which would motivate me to write more, learn more.
4. What types of blogs you are more likely to read?
Blogs related to poetry, fiction and non-fiction, travel blogs, photo blogs
5. How do you think a blogger can inspire others in the blogosphere?
Variety is what makes each of us bloggers unique and inspiring.
Thank you, Sadje for these wonderful questions. I enjoyed answering each of them.
I’d like to nominate each of my fellow bloggers for this wonderful award. Feel free to participate and enjoy the laurels.
My questions would be :-
- From where do you get inspiration for your blog ? ( As in, real life or fictional)
- Have you published a book of your own after taking inspiration from your blog?
- Is this your first blog?
- Was creating your blog an instantaneous decision or took a lot of convincing from yourself/others to create one?
- How do you rejuvenate yourself when you’ve run out of ideas for your blog?