I know no right or wrong,
I see no black or white,
What is dark and light, asks the quivering existing soul?
Charred tempestuous colour of experience coats it,
Embellishments carry no weight or value,
Soundless soul chants dulcet dribbles of astuteness,
Beseeching from lessons learnt,
The soul carries no judgement, it is no judge,
Emotions cradled in hands of mere mortals,
Like leaves swaying to poetic tunes.
Acknowledgements :- Thank you Laura Bloomsbury for hosting Poetics at dVerse. The challenge :-
Write a Sound Poem which includes AT LEAST ONE from EACH of the FIVE HEARING CATEGORY SELECTIONS below: (reference the hearing words you chose in your post). The ones in italics are the ones included in my poem
- bellow; clink; drone; jingle; quiver;
- clamour; dissonant; rip-roaring; tempestuous; vociferous;
- dulcet; honeyed; poetic; sonorous; tonal;
- blabber; cackle; dribble; gurgle; seethe;
- beseech; chant; drawl; embellish; intone.
For rules please refer here. Thank you all for stopping by and reading.