photo by Paulette Wooten via Unsplash
Nothing is lost until the spirit within fizzles out,
Nothing is achieved until time & patience is invested in and out,
Nothing is for real until dreams are crafted from within.
In response to Sonya’s Three Lines Tales. Thank you Sonya for the prompt.
Guidelines are :-
You’ll find full guidelines on the TLT page – here’s the tl;dr:
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.